Thoughts? Let me know!⁣
Gaz x⁣
 #garethemery  #kovic  #monstercat
13 hours ago

This record came from a a crazy unlikely source... my dad. Earlier this year, he told me “Oh, a bloke I met on holiday who makes music is coming to Los Angeles, why don’t you meet up with him?”⁣ ⁣ Thanks Dad, I sarcastically thought, imagining I’d have to meet up with some old dude friend of his to be polite.⁣ ⁣ But when I actually checked out the bloke in question, not only did he have a fucking insane voice but was already doing big things in the UK. Meet @kovicmusic⁣ ⁣ We had a blast in the studio, worked on a few songs but this was by far the best... we also wrote the music video script the same day as the song, so the two are perfectly made for each other, and I’d love it if you watched it 📺 ⁣ ⁣ Thoughts? Let me know!⁣ ⁣ (and to the purists who might want to grumble that it’s slower than my usual stuff, I say LISTEN TO THE DAMN MELODIES which are pure Emery thru and thru 🙏😑)⁣ ⁣ Gaz x⁣ ⁣ #garethemery #kovic #monstercat

2046
ANNOUNCING GARETH EMERY UNPLUGGED!⁣
⁣
Let me know in the comments what unplugged track I should do next!!
 #garethemery  #trancefamily  #unplugged
7 days ago

ANNOUNCING GARETH EMERY UNPLUGGED!⁣ ⁣ For the first time ever, we’ve put together all of my live unplugged releases in one place! No need for a Spotify subscription or to watch adverts - just follow the link in my bio / story, enter your email address, and I will send you the EP today ❤️⁣ ⁣ Let me know in the comments what unplugged track I should do next!! ⁣ #garethemery #trancefamily #unplugged

2757
who’s coming out?
 #garethemery  #trancefamily  #newyearseve  #nye  #christmas  #decadencenye  #lavony  #1015folsom  #parkcitylive  #rainbowballroom  #timenightclub  #timenightcluboc
11 days ago

this holiday period I’ll be playing some of my favorite cities and wearing photoshopped hats. . who’s coming out? . #garethemery #trancefamily #newyearseve #nye #christmas #decadencenye #lavony #1015folsom #parkcitylive #rainbowballroom #timenightclub #timenightcluboc

1749
worked hard on my set for Friday.... hope you guys enjoyed it.⁣
grateful for these memories 🙏⁣
⁣
📷 @ashleydeats  #garethemery  #trancefamily  #dreamstatesocal  #dreamstate2019  #dreamstate
12 days ago

worked hard on my set for Friday.... hope you guys enjoyed it.⁣ ⁣ we didn’t record it. sometimes a set’s better kept in the moment. a moment in time for those of us who were there.⁣ ⁣ grateful for these memories 🙏⁣ ⁣ 📷 @ashleydeats #garethemery #trancefamily #dreamstatesocal #dreamstate2019 #dreamstate

3784
next time you see me, what classic are you hoping for?⁣⁣
⁣⁣
here’s three from a beautiful night in Southern California yesterday.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
who knows these three classics? Anyone who names all three gets max respect 🙏⁣
 #dreamstate  #dreamstate2019  #garethemery  #trancefamily
14 days ago

next time you see me, what classic are you hoping for?⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ here’s three from a beautiful night in Southern California yesterday.⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ who knows these three classics? Anyone who names all three gets max respect 🙏⁣ ⁣ #dreamstate #dreamstate2019 #garethemery #trancefamily

2024
A year ago, backstage at @dreamstateusa with @emmahewittofficial 🎸
 #dreamstate2019
15 days ago

A year ago, backstage at @dreamstateusa with @emmahewittofficial 🎸 ⁣ Dreamstate crew, stick a working guitar in my trailer tonight and any vocalists are welcoming to join for an impromptu sing along, as long as the songs can be played in Am, Em or G 😂⁣ ⁣ #dreamstate2019

3381
so stoked to see my SoCal fam tomorrow.⁣
this was last year at @dreamstateusa ⁣⁣
⁣⁣
⁣⁣
11-12pm ⁣
 #dreamstate  #dreamstate2019  #garethemery
16 days ago

so stoked to see my SoCal fam tomorrow.⁣ ⁣ this was last year at @dreamstateusa ⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ tomorrow I’m not bringing lasers (although I am sure there will be some) but I’m gonna be testing out the first single from album 4 and that has me even more nervous. fuck! 😳😳😳⁣⁣ ⁣⁣ 11-12pm ⁣ #dreamstate #dreamstate2019 #garethemery

3391
In 7 days

Lavo Nightclub

New York, NY, United States
Gareth Emery feat. Kovic

Somebody

single
Gareth Emery feat. Kovic - Somebody
Gareth Emery feat. Evan Henzi

Call to Arms (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)

single
Gareth Emery feat. Evan Henzi - Call to Arms (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix)
Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge feat. PollyAnna

Lionheart (Remixes)

single
Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge feat. PollyAnna - Lionheart (Remixes)
Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge feat. NASH

Vesper (Remixes)

single
Gareth Emery & Ashley Wallbridge feat. NASH - Vesper (Remixes)
Video 'Somebody (feat. Kovic)
December 6th 2019