It's very rare that we have a mix on The Gareth Emery Podcast - and even rarer that we feature a mix from anyone other than Gareth. That's why this competition is a massive chance for upcoming DJs to expose their sound to hundreds of thousands of EDM fans around the world. For the 200th Episode of The Gareth Emery Podcast, the first hour will be the regular show, whilst the second hour will be a one-hour mix chosen by Gareth himself. Good luck!
1. Upload a 60 minute musical mix of your liking to Soundcloud
2. Ensure the Soundcloud link is set to public and the mix can be downloaded.
3. Tweet @GarethEmery your link using the hashtag #TGEP200
4. The competition closes on September 2nd 2012 and the winner will be chosen before September 10th 2012
5. The winning entrant will be contacted via twitter and feature in the 2nd hour of 'The Gareth Emery Podcast' Episode 200 on 10th September.
1. Be individual. Don't copy the sound of Gareth (or any other DJ!). We want something unique that surprises and excites us.
2. Genre is unimportant, regardless of whether you stick to one, or mix it up.
3. Please only include music that you have legitimately acquired, via purchase, promotion, production etc.
4. Trust us that we'll be checking every single mix. DO NOT upload your mix multiple times, or tweet us numerous times as this will only confuse / annoy us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The following Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) apply to the Gareth Emery Podcast Episode 200 Competition ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 16th August to 2nd September (“the Duration”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must tweet the hashtag #TGEP200 and the link [soundcloud] during the duration of the competition.
4. The competition will end on 2nd September at 23.00 BST
5. Entrants may enter only once.
6. A winner will be selected by a member of Gareth Emery management and contacted by direct message on Twitter
7. The winner must respond via email to the address provided in the direct message within 24 hours or another winner will be selected at random.
8. No age restrictions
9. The mix must be exactly 60 minutes in length.
10. The winner gives permission to download and use the mix on any Gareth Emery, Garuda or associated platforms including but not limited to website, facebook, twitter and soundcloud.
The 60 minute mix will be featured on Episode 200 of the Gareth Emery Podcast (10th September 2012)